一步一腳印

一步一腳印

點擊給我鼓勵

Introduce My Job

I work at Dotz Cafe...
It's my friend's cafe...
It's run by artist...

this is the view from outside....


This is the interior of the shop...
The environment is just nice and comfortable...


The drawing area and handmade area...
Let's our customer drawing and comments,
then paste it on the wall...
There are handmade items for sell...

I am just stand in front of bar and took photo with the comments wall.

This is my job....
Draw on black wall with chalks when there is party inside cafe~

Mainly I will stand there wait for cake order list and decorate the plate with my lovely drawing...

These are done by me and shoot by my dear friends and customers....


Some time I will stand inside bar and practice latte art...

This is the result of practice...
practice make perfect!
I think i need more practice to do well...

This is what i draw on coffee... mickey mouse...

Thanks for viewing this blog...
and I have done my introduce about my job at dotz cafe! ^^

CONVERSATION

0 评论:

張貼留言

Back
to top